Monday, February 20, 2012

Feb. 20, 2012: President's Day!

Yesterday I did not follow my program very well.  I found I was struggling with cravings and gave in more than I had hoped.  Today I am going to focus more on following the Clean Eating glycemic index eating principles designed to keep the blood sugar regulated.  This morning, rather than just eat cereal w/raisins, I added one poached egg.  I am heading to work for a few hours on my day off to work on a report.  I will bring fruit with me and make an attempt to eat something every couple of hours.  

In honor of President's Day, I wanted to share a few relevant videos: 






 "The Greeks understood that mind and body must develop in harmonious proportions to produce a creative intelligence. And so did the most brilliant intelligence of our earliest days - Thomas Jefferson - when he said, not less than two hours a day should be devoted to exercise. If the man who wrote the Declaration of Independence, was Secretary of State, and twice President, could give it two hours, our children can give it ten or fifteen minutes"                          (John F Kennedy). 
Happy Birthday to my friend, Karen!  Happy President's Day Everyone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to join this site!
Click on the "Join This Site" link on the right hand side, under the heading "Followers".


Read more about the 90-Day Challenge!


Also, don't forget that you can post YOUR GOALS HERE
Click HERE for additional Weight/Nutrition/Health resources.
Click HERE for Hep C resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment