Friday, February 10, 2012

Feb. 10, 2012: TGIF!

As Valentine's Day is nearing, I thought an article on heart health would be appropriate.  Med Help published this little slide show on 8 Surprisingly Bad Foods for your Heart (and suggested foods to swap them with).  

So I'm wondering how the other people are doing with their 3 goals?  It's never too late to start!  I hope to hear some more updates soon!

Today I ate healthy and feel good.  My back was good for most of the day, which is an improvement.  I now have a heating pad on and that seems to help a little.  Unfortunately I didn't get to the gym as it was a rather busy day.  It is typically my day off of work but I went in to attend a meeting.  Then I had appointments, errands, etc.  Tomorrow I will have to hit the gym for sure!  I miss it when I've been gone for 2 days. 

Well, this will be a short blog as I'm super tired and promised myself I will relax this evening and turn in early. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to join this site!
Click on the "Join This Site" link on the right hand side, under the heading "Followers".

Read more about the 90-Day Challenge!


Also, don't forget that you can post YOUR GOALS HERE


Click HERE for additional Weight/Nutrition/Health resources.
Click HERE for Hep C resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment