Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jan. 31, 2012: Off to a Clean Start!

My Tuesday morning started out great!  I was able to get in a brisk 15 minute walk this morning before work.  The AM fog had not yet lifted and it was a really neat time to go for a walk.  I wished I could have gotten more time in, but it was 15 min more than I usually do in the morning.  My morning scale weight was 211.2, so I'm guessing there is about a 3 lb difference between my scale and the one at the gym (with the gym's scale weighing lighter, surprisingly).

It wasn't as difficult as I had anticipated switching back into healthy eating habits.  Breakfast consisted of natural oatmeal & raisins.  Lunch: Chicken salad.  Snacks: Orange & apple.  Dinner: Salmon and roasted broccoli & sweet potato.  Evening drink: Aveda herbal tea.  A coworker talked about having a glass of wine after the long work day.  That sounded tempting, but I opted for the tea.  I am holding off on the wine for poker night.  ;>)



As I am also trying to get into healthier sleep patterns, I am going to make this blog entry short tonight so that I can get to bed before midnight.  I feel really good about starting this plan.  Thanks for all the supportive comments both on & off this blog!  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Feel free to join this site! Click on the "Join This Site" link on the right hand side, under the heading "Followers".
Also, don't forget that you can post your own goals: Post Your Goals HERE
Click HERE for additional resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment