Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012: Post Mother's Day Recovery,...

First, Happy Belated Mother's Day to all those moms and pseudo-moms out there!  I will make this a quick post as I am on my way out the door.

Sometimes there are situations we encounter on the path in life that are simply difficult to tackle.  Whether it's hearing bad news, losing a loved one, stress at work, losing a job, receiving a financial blow, loneliness, relationship issues, or even simply facing our own mortality, we have to make a decision to make the right choices and do the best we can with the resources we have.  Having a plan of action helps protect us from falling into a negative spiral and keeps us in the game! 

Today I am choosing some healthy habits to get me through my day.  Here's my Monday, May 14th Plan of Action:

1. Drink lots of water.
2. No alcohol today.
3. Eat three healthy meals.
4. Keep the snacks healthy.
5. Eat fruits & veggies.
6. Leave work at a decent hour.
7. Get some exercise in.
8. Use a positive mantra (such as "I'm a good person who deserves to be healthy & happy and is capable of achieving my goals"). Kick any negative, self-defeating self-talk to the curb.
9. Post back results on the blog.
10. Get to bed before midnight. 

Have a healthy, happy Monday!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9:18pm:  So far, so good!  I achieved goals 1-9 and anticipate that I will meet my final goal (#10) tonight!  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to join this site!
Click on the "Join This Site" link on the right hand side, under the heading "Followers".


Read more about the 90-Day Challenge!


Also, don't forget that you can post YOUR GOALS HERE
Click HERE for additional Weight/Nutrition/Health resources.
Click HERE for Hep C resources.

1 comment: