Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012: Spring Ahead!


Did you remember to set your clocks ahead?  Nobody likes losing an hour of sleep.  The good news, hopefully for me, is that it will be lighter out when I leave work tonight.  Hopefully the same goes for you!
So my weekend went well.  It was busy, but I managed to get in a good workout at the gym with a friend.  I found that by having a "buddy" to work out with, I am less likely to find an excuse to delay going to the gym.  It helps to motivate each other!  Went to a dance on Saturday.  That was a fun way to burn calories.  And let me tell you, I was sweating buckets by the time the dance was over!  Tonight I meet with my trainer after work.  

My time on the computer is short this morning.  With that being said, I want to start the day with a message I received from Green Mountain: "You can't hate your body to a healthy weight."  "You must establish a loving relationship with your body and yourself."  We need to start feeling good about ourselves now.  Not when we reach a certain weight.  More on that at another time! 

Have a wonderful spring day! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to join this site!
Click on the "Join This Site" link on the right hand side, under the heading "Followers".


Read more about the 90-Day Challenge!


Also, don't forget that you can post YOUR GOALS HERE
Click HERE for additional Weight/Nutrition/Health resources.
Click HERE for Hep C resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment