Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday, June 26, 2012: Reporting on Day Two,...

Just a quick check in to report that day two (Sunday) of juicing and blending went well!

In fact, the drink I made for breakfast, with nuts, seeds, berries, pineapple, and coconut milk was enough for two meals.  In the evening, I biked 10 miles with a friend, and later enjoyed a decent dinner of salmon, salad, and steamed beet greens with a glass of Cabernet.  The next day I weighed in and results = a total 2 day weight loss of 2.8 lbs!  That was a good feeling!  I ended up using my blender and juicer for breakfast/lunch Monday and will do so for breakfast again today.  I may even do another two-day juicer/blender mission down the road. 

Okay, I'm off to start my day!   Have a Tenacious Tuesday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to join this site!
Click on the "Join This Site" link on the right hand side, under the heading "Followers".

Read more about the 90-Day Challenge!

Also, don't forget that you can post YOUR GOALS HERE
Click HERE for additional Weight/Nutrition/Health resources.
Click HERE for Hep C resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment